понедельник, 3 апреля 2023 г.

Photography

 My Hobby Is Photography

 

Hello, students! My name's Anna Nikolaevna and I want to write you about my hobby. 


                                       

In order to preserve the memory of the important events of their life, many people make photos. It became particularly easy to make photos with the advent of smartphones, because such a device is close at hand of every person.   

                                 
 
I also previously liked to shoot on mobile camera everything that happened around, but in most cases the quality of the finished shots didn’t suit me. The image often got fuzzy, and colors were somehow faded and unnatural. So I decided to read over the Internet about how to make beautiful pictures, and I got carried away. Then I decided to register for professional courses, but for this I needed a nice camera.    

        https://sun9-44.userapi.com/impg/PKcHO4Z8HHusVObZQKPUpWJUYMhWpWJnfwuNsQ/EZdzqGzur7M.jpg?size=2560x1920&quality=96&sign=92d52e5e67f24df7f1c3d9226d6fd070&type=album


         https://sun9-22.userapi.com/impg/Zff6m9-KmdVJc_XmwvahqGyB5luawgSlo9_3-w/CwRgmJTYJxo.jpg?size=2560x1920&quality=96&sign=e7ebd86dd8ed9408f2e14f3d9cf5c8f0&type=album

Parents gifted me such camera for the New Year`s Day. And ever since I started to actively comprehend the art of photography, mastering step by step the technique of the correct choice of focal length and aperture size, the selection of light sensitivity and white balance, as well as the implementation of metering mode.


     
https://sun9-1.userapi.com/impg/4wYqXAQMuQjLBBLLY9ciUEiWYAoXYrChaMyB8A/-bW6QMGhPmE.jpg?size=1280x853&quality=96&sign=a72035b9ec14087beaf5d7126dad4c62&type=album

Most of all I like to do portraits of my friends and take photos of landscapes. Many times, I’ve noticed that people look much more natural, when they do not know that they are photographed, so I try to catch such moments.    
         
                     

I also have many further creative plans. I would like to learn to make staged footage in the studio with proper artificial illumination.
                                 

                                  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий