четверг, 15 сентября 2022 г.

Вeading

 My hobby is beading


Hello! My name's Masha. My favorite pastime is beading. It is very interesting and allows you to escape from household chores. I make rings, bracelets, necklaces - this is admirable.

Бесплатные фото Аксессуары

 
Beads existed in ancient times among the peoples of Egypt, Byzantium and Greece. They decorated their clothes. The technique of beading has been passed down from generation to generation. 

Бесплатные фото Бисер


I've been doing this for three years. This work requires a lot of effort, diligence and great patience, but it's worth it. I give my products to relatives, friends for different holidays and so on. My favorite activity takes a lot of time, but gives great pleasure. What could be more exciting than creating beautiful products with your own hands!

Бесплатные фото Игрушка

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий