вторник, 28 марта 2023 г.

Sport

 My Hobby Is Sport


All people are different and they all have different hobbies. I have always been an active child, so my hobby is sport.Sport plays an important role in our life. Sport is health and our future. If you want to live long and if you want to have an interesting life, sport will help you.


First of all sport gives me a lot of energy and makes me strong. You can swim, run, play football or basketball. If you do it regularly you will see how wonderful you can feel. My muscles work and I feel a big power inside of me.

Another good thing is that sport keeps me busy. Many teenagers prefer computers and mobile phones today, but I choose active life. I am sure these people will understand one day how many things they have missed.


For me sport became my hobby long time ago. My day starts with morning exercises that I do in my room and then I go for a morning run. It helps me to begin my day more relaxed and refreshed. When I come home I take a shower and get ready for school.

My favourite school days are the days when I have Physical Education lessons. We have them three times a week. We usually play football or basketball or run and jump. Sometimes I go swimming.


Sport can unite people. Some of my friends like basketball, somebody choose swimming and someone wants to do jogging. Just imagine, how many new interesting people you can meet because you have the same hobby. 


Sport has made me quite a healthy person. I seldom fall ill and always feel well. So I think I have the best hobby in the world.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий